The Annual Town Meeting takes place tomorrow (Wednesday 14th May) at 7:00pm in the Dolphins Hall. Traders in the town are welcome to attend.
- Adoption of Previous Minutes of Annual Town Meeting of 15th May 2013
- Annual Police Report 2013/14
- Mayors Annual Report for 2013/14
- Brief 5-minute reports from Town Council Committees (Heritage & Regeneration, Finance & Scrutiny, Planning)
- 5-minute reports on town initiatives and other organisations
- Police Museum
- Tourist Information Centre
- Tetbury in Bloom and Christmas in Tetbury
- Dolphins Hall Committee
- Rail Lands Trust
- Youth Group
- Glos County Council
- Neighbourhood Development Plan Group
- Any questions before Parishioners are invited to share a glass of wine with Councillors…….